Sunday 7 November 2010

more magpies...



While I'm on a bird theme I have negative which has turned into a positive. In September of 2009 I worked on a magpie logo project for a jeweller in Europe which, sadly didn't bear fruit. The client had run up some agreed concept development costs which, sadly, they then didn't pay for. With regret I have to revoke the copyright lines which I originally placed on the magpie work for ADEONA INFO PLASS. And now for the positive. The web is a marvelous place indeed and I'm pleased to say someone else saw the designs and wanted to use one for their jewellery business in New York. With great pleasure I present the old/new logo for MAGPIE SHINDIG. Good luck Sam, and thanks again!

2 comments:

Kev Levell said...

You really are collecting some fine and pretty things on your blog Matt... nice when something is rightly appreciated!

generic ambien said...

Fantastic art. Like in museum