Sunday 15 January 2012

living pink cloud...

Well it's high time I eased into the new year's blogging. I'll get off to a sweet and gentle start. It's rarely the case that I will ever have anything worth blog posting here from my graphic design day job but the occasional scrap falls from the table that I hate to see go to waste. One such titbit is this unused prelim design for a mascot to advertise a Candy floss brand. I mainly include it as, despite being solely vector and having a pure magenta in it's palette (two things I'd usually steer away from if given the choice) I was happy enough with the result to keep hold of it. A departure from my freelance personal work but variety is the spice of life they say. Onward into 2012 folks...

(artwork © MAPS Ltd.)

2 comments:

Emma Collins Ba (Hons) said...

Hello,

I adore your work and was wondering if you would like to do an art swap with me?

I understand if you don't want to or are busy!:P

Kind Regards,

Emma

http://inkfingers13.blogspot.com/

price per head said...

I am thoroughly convinced in this said post. I am currently searching for ways in which I could enhance my knowledge in this said topic you have posted here