Friday 28 December 2012

Joseph's technicolour milk float...

Very silly I know, but once I'd thought of it I had to see it through. I think there's one more along similar lines... can you guess... no, don't spoil the surprise ;-) Incidentally, this is my first blog post done entirely with an iPad. I used a digital camera as my 'scanner', tweaked contrast of the pencil sketches in snapseed app, composited, edited and coloured in sketchbook pro app and uploaded with the blogger app. It's not photoshop with a scanner but, in a pinch, it's reasonable for a bit of fun. I'm not liking blogger app as much as I could be doing though... a little unintuitive... so now to try and upload... then get some sleep!

2 comments:

Noam Sussman said...

haha thats awesome

Jackie O'Neill said...

Brilliant!