Monday 21 May 2012

Scruffy lookin' Nerf herders...




When Nerf was picked as the animal of the month over on A Little Bit Bunny blog I couldn't resist taking a stab at Han & Chewie along the way. The gag (such as it is) doesn't quite make it in the end in my humble opinion. One for the Star Wars fans I guess, referencing a quote from Empire Strikes Back... you know what they say, if you have to explain the joke... All things aside I still enjoyed myself, geeking out drawing Millennium Falcons, Wookies and Nerf poo. Pop on over to ALBB if you fancy seeing the finished illustration.

4 comments:

Sarah Jones, Artist said...

Lovely Pictures, very creative. I'm biased towards the subject matter, however the drawing techniques drew me in at first.

Kev Levell said...

all that effort on the falcon and it appears in a tiny corner! Brilliant stuff as always!

damon said...

super cool!!

Jon Davis said...

A great excuse to do lots of drawings of Han Solo and the Millenium Falcon :)